Our next major international conference is the 2015 Mindfulness in Society conference which will be held at the Crowne Plaza, Chester, UK on 3 - 7th July.
Once again, we have great pleasure in bringing together leading experts in the field of mindfulness, combining a rich and varied programme that includes workshops and current research as well as world class keynote speeches. Speakers and events for 2015 include:
- Dr John Teasdale who will offer a one day pre-conference institute "Understanding Mindfulness, the Transformation of Suffering and the Awakened Heart/Mind"
- Professor Mark Williams who will lead "A day of Mindfulness Practice and Dialogue" on Sunday 5th July. At the heart of the conference, this day provides a chance for you to make a deep connection with your personal practice.
- Christina Feldman, Tony Bates and Saki Santorelli will each present a keynote.
- Special Interest Groups covering a range of areas including mindfulness and compassion, mindfulness for families, a Death Cafe and the role of mindfulness in the criminal justice system.
- Current research will be presented in the form of talks and a poster session where you can meet the researchers and discuss their work.
- An opportunity to "Meet the author" of published books and have your questions answered and your book signed.
- Musical entertainment on Saturday and Sunday nights and a chance to share your own music - bring along an instrument!
- A celebratory conference meal on Sunday evening with a pre-dinner talk from Ruby Wax.
We hope you will agree that this year promises to be an exciting and full event.
You'll find the full 2015 conference schedule here and you can register your place here. We are looking forward to giving you a warm welcome to this years conference. If you have any questions, we will be happy to help, please contact us.
Take a look at some of the content and photos from our previous conferences on the past conferences page.
Warmest regards from the CMRP team